lucinda's blog

My thoughts on many things, especially family history and the search for my roots.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Summer is almost over

A lot has happened since May! I finished my Master's degree in Educational Administration and was able to get the promotion I was hoping for where I teach. I am very proud about that. I am excited to start this new chapter in my career! My dream of taking the summer off went out the window when I was promoted, however. It was a good thing, though. I was able to train for two weeks with the woman that was leaving the position. She was very kind and helpful in giving me good tips and information that will help me do my job and do it well. THANKS, KARI!!! I am looking forward to the new school year with an anticipation I have not felt for a while now. Wish me luck! Happy rest of the summer to all the teachers and students out there! School will be starting again really soon!
See ya!

Cindy

visit my web site at http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cindyblankenship/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home