lucinda's blog

My thoughts on many things, especially family history and the search for my roots.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's been waaay too long!

I've been too busy lately to blog, can you believe it? My daughter got married and moved out/bought a house/moved in-that took about 8 months of our time. My son bought a house/moved out. That was at the same time my daughter was doing all that. We have done a lot of work on the kids houses as well as ours-that kept us REALLY busy. Fun with home improvements-yeah. Now I'm teaching summer school again. I swore after last summer I wouldn't do it again. I am doing it again. I haven't done much in the way of genealogy research lately. I've done some small things but nothing that was really on my "to do" list. Maybe I'll get a chance soon. I will be finishing up my Master's Degree this year finally. I've only been trying for about ten years. I will be done in May. Yahoo. Well, gotta go. Hope it isn't a year until I do this again. That means I am working tooooooo hard. See ya.

Cindy

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie (Allen) Carr said...

I have been trying to contact you, but my computer wn't open your email.

Mine is dadsfamilytree@yahoo.com

I'm related to James Madison Lawson through Matilda Lawson

Julie (Allen) Carr
http://checkhereforyoursurname.blogspot.com/

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home