lucinda's blog

My thoughts on many things, especially family history and the search for my roots.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Back to School

Well,
I have survived my first week in 2nd grade! I think this year will be GREAT! I have some learning to do, but they say learning something and keeping your brain active can help fend off Alzheimer's disease. At this point I need all the help I can get! LOL At least that is what my friends and family say. I prefer to think they are jealous because I am blonde and they are not. HMMMM. Something else to think about. I may not have much time in the next several weeks to do my favorite hobby-family history- so visit my website and let me know if you like it the way it is or do I need to add or remove info or change it somehow. Thanks for visiting. See ya!

Cindy

www.cindyblankenshipsfamilysite.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunshine823 said...

Too funny My name is Cindy Blankenship also, but it is by marriage. My husbands dads side of the family was the Blankenship side. Just wondering if there was a connection? His name was Richard, I would have to ask about the grandparents and great grandparents. Love Your site too, have been wanting to do this with my familys history. It's a great thing to keep your familys history alive.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home