lucinda's blog

My thoughts on many things, especially family history and the search for my roots.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Friday, June 16, 2006

Back in the saddle again!

I turned into a workaholic overnight. Who would have thought I would give up my hobbies of stained glass, genealogy, reading, weaving on my loom and wine tasting for my job! I MUST BE CRAZY!! It is time to get a new job. I took steps to do that at the end of school this year. I resigned from the place I was working and am looking for a place where the stress level is not so high and people are valued for their talents and interests. Enough of that.

I finished a stained glass panel for a friend today. I started it on Wednesday by cutting the glass. I ground off the rough edges and foiled it yesterday. Today I soldered it together, put the frame on it and polished it. My friend retired at the end of the school year. I made this for her. I hope she likes it. I'm posting a picture of it on my web site at www.cindyblankenshipsfamilysite.com The link is Another Hobby.

I hope after all that has happened this year my blood pressure goes back to normal and I actually have time for my friends, family and hobbies again. I feel better already. See ya!

Cindy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home