lucinda's blog

My thoughts on many things, especially family history and the search for my roots.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Friday, July 06, 2012

A Recurring Theme.....

I have noticed that during the school year I have very little time for my hobbies of weaving, sewing, reading and most importantly my genealogy.  I realized today that I have not posted to this blog in two years.  REALLY!!??  Doesn't seem like it has been that long.  I was recently elected the historian of my DAR chapter in Saint Charles, MO.  I really HAVE to get back to my genealogy.  I have 8 or 9 more Revolutionary War patriots in my family history and I would like to finish the process of documenting the family trees for them.  I hope I don't get too busy again!  With my job, the Historian postion with the DAR and my new grandson I have a feeling I'm going to need to learn more time management skills!  Wish me luck!!  Happy hot, hot summer out there to all the teachers and genealogy buffs!  Hope I get back to enjoying my hobbies now that I got my head out of the sand!  Check out my family history web site at http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cindyblankenship/

See you soon!

Cindy

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home